We’re kicking off the Summer Writers Club today!
What is the Summer Writers Club?
The Summer Writers Club is a group of writers pledging to write either 500 or 250 words per day between now and September 4th, 2014. That’s 100 days . . . meaning that if you commit with us, you’ll have either 50K or 25K words written by the end of the summer! We will be cheering you on the whole way.
How do I join the Summer Writers Club?
- If you’re not yet a Book Country member, you can join now for free.
- Once you’re logged in, let us know that you want to take part by chiming in on this discussion board.
- Throughout the summer, tell us your daily word count and post short excerpts of your WIP.
- As soon as you are ready to share your manuscript and get feedback on Book Country, upload it to your dashboard.
- You can also stay in touch by joining the Summer Writers Club Facebook group and on Twitter by using the hashtag #write50K!
We can’t wait to write with you this summer!
Questions or comments? Email me at Lucy@BookCountry.com or connect with me on Book Country.