Today, I’m happy to welcome writers from AuthorStand.
AuthorStand is a vibrant writing community similar to Book Country. We wanted to find a way to work with AuthorStand, as both communities are committed to helping writers create their best books. AuthorStand’s founder, Joe Niewierski, decided to join Book Country and invite AuthorStand members to the Book Country community.
AuthorStand writers are an impressive group. Collectively, they’ve shared 10,000 pieces. They’re ready to give feedback, join the conversation, publish, and get help from you on their manuscripts.
Please give our new members a warm and supportive welcome.
For AuthorStand members, here’s a great introduction to Book Country and guides to some of our most-asked questions:
- How to fill out your Book Country profile
- Connecting with Book Country members
- Joining the conversation on the discussion boards
- How to give feedback
- Find the right shelf for your book
- How to upload your manuscript to Book Country
- Getting writing feedback on Book Country
Welcome, AuthorStand writers! We’re excited to get to know you and start reading your work!