Quick, while the new year is still fresh: It’s time to make your 2016 writing resolutions!
What’s that? You haven’t made a writing resolution for the new year yet? If not, here are some ideas:
- Finish a draft of my novel.
- Workshop my novel on Book Country.
- Grow my following of writers and readers on social media.
- Design a cover for my book.
- Start a blog.
- Sell more copies of my eBook.
- Read more books in my genre.
- Go to more readings and writing events.
- Start a new project.
See? That wasn’t so hard. Whether or not you’ve given it a lot of thought yet, share your 2016 writing resolutions here. Here’s to writing together as a community on Book Country in the year ahead!